David is turning into a long string bean. None of his clothes fit him because he is so skinny, but super long. This picture shows how long he really is....he's wearing floods!

Here are some other cute pictures of my boy!


David will not suck on a binki unless he can grip it with his hands.
I think it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.


He loves tummy time!
13 comments:
He is just darling. I love, love the last picture of him on his tummy.
Merianne - he is adorable! That last picture is so, so cute (they all are).
Don't you wish we all could sleep the way he is sleeping on his tummy...with a big smile on our faces? What a doll!
Baa! LOOK AT HIS SMILE IN THE LAST ONE! OK, that is sooo cute. And his little hands holding his binki! And his skinny little legs! I love him! He is so cute.
That tummy pic is ADORABLE!!!!!
Merriane, he is just so cute! That last picture just makes me smile too.
he is sooo cute..and are you kidding me with that PERFECT picture at the end! adorable!!!
That picture of him on his tummy is the cutest thing I've ever seen! What a doll!
Marco says the two handed binky thing is a "control freak waiting to happen"! LOL! Look out! :-)
Nina had a hard time digesting the dairy that I was eating. Gave her bad belly aches. You might want to try going off all dairy for a week and see if it helps (takes a few days after stopping to get out of your system). After 18 months old she's had no trouble with dairy (except a strange fixation with butter :) Good luck with that. Thanks for the pics.
That little smile says it all, doesn't it? What an adorable little string bean. :)
That last picture is SO FREAKING adorable!!!
Alison
That last smile is the cutest thing ever. You need to submit that picture to a magazine!
Post a Comment