Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

My friend Karen came over yesterday and I taught her the ins and outs of fondant. I helped her decorate 18 mini egg cakes for her family Easter party. I think they turned out adorable.

14 comments:

Chelsea said...

Racker...Your egg cakes are soooo cute! That is something you are going to have to do again. Great idea and so so cute.

Carrie said...

Frikin' adorable!

camille said...

OK, can I be your next student? You are amazing!

JJuracan and family said...

Mer, Marco looked over at your blog and goes"wow, she's really good!" I agree! Impressive!

Katherine said...

Yes, they are absolutely adorable. Do you really let people eat them?

Rebecca said...

Mer, I am SO impressed with your cake decorating abilities! Those eggs are the cutest thing I've ever seen and I seriously can't believe you MADE THEM! I could no sooner create something like that than fly to the moon. Very impressive!

Hillary said...

Mer, those cakes are beautiful! You are so talented! I wish you could teach me!

Erin said...

They are so pretty! Man, if she could do eggs like that during her first fondant lesson, then I have hope. Except I'll be lacking the professional teacher Merianne, where all the cute inspiration came from I'm sure! I absolutely love all your cake designs. You are so creative and cute!

The Hansen Family said...

WOw...you never seize to amaze me. YOu are SOOOO crafty. And the Easter eggs look so cute!

Melanie said...

I'm feeling really sorry for myself that I can't just pop over and have you teach me, too. The eggs are adorable.

Ie Li said...

Those are gorgeous! You're so talented!

Kylie Walker said...

You are incredible! How did you get into the business of creating beautiful, and i'm sure delicious, cakes? You must get asked to make them for people alll the time!

Julianne said...

OK, I love those egg cakes. Very creative and so cool looking.

amylouwhosews said...

I want one right now! They look delicious! AND adorable!